Friday, April 5, 2013

DIDDY EMBARKS ON WRESTLE MANIA PARTNERSHIP


 
 
Diddy really inspires me. Besides all of his other business endeavors he is now embarking on sports management as he steps into Wrestling! Diddy put this on his social outlet twitter, and basically let us know things might be going down with Wrestle Mania.

WWE announced a partnership with Sean "Diddy" Combs, featuring a live performance at WrestleMania 29® on Sunday, April . Combs will also co-host the Superstars for Sandy Relief party with WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon as a part of the WrestleMania® Week festivities and serve as an ambassador for WWE's Be a STAR anti-bullying initiative. “

 
I’m home. Tired . I’m blessed . I’m opening wrestle mania. I’m excited . Let’s Go!




http://www.wrestlinginc.com; www.thejasminebrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment