Friday, March 15, 2013

SIOHVAUGHN LET IT GO PLEASE.................



There’s an odd moment when your ex-wife goes on Dr. Phil when I know you have got to be thinking why did I marry her? Dwayne Wade’s wife Siohvaughn is now taking the high route, of slandering her ex hubbie for leaving her for Gabrielle Union, and having favoritism in the court room on DR. PHIL! I have to say when I heard this I was floored. It’s weird because I don’t think Gabrielle should have much to say about this, as she wasn’t in their marriage, but do you guys think this has affected her reputation in anyway? The thing is this woman would be going off even if Dwayne had left her for anyone, but Gabrielle being his new boo, umm that had to hurt. She has to stop though. #Unfiltered Fridays.


No comments:

Post a Comment