Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LIL KIM GOES HAM ON WENDY WILLIAMS ABOUT HER DIFFERENT LOOK





Lil Kim performed at Club Glazz on March 9th for Biggie’s Tribute, but some of that was overshadowed with the fact that Wendy had some not so subtle things to say about her plastic surgery recently after Lil Kim claimed her media photos were photo shopped. (Delusional).

Do you want to talk about Lil Kim and that face of hers? *sips drink and almost spits it out laughing* Okay. Lil Kim has been making headlines because of her dramatic new look. It’s not necessarily a new look, it’s been over a course of maybe the last decade. She’s just been getting stuff it looks like done, done, filled, filled — it’s pulled so tight now Kim it looks like a pin would just pop ya. Kim is claiming that the blogs have been altering her pictures and have been sabotaging her image for years. Let me just say I agree with Kim on this particular one and then I will dial it back and tell you what I really think.
Kim, in my mind I knew your goal was to always look like LaToya Jackson. You’ve out-LaToyaed LaToya in your new look. Don’t blame photoshopping, blame your plastic surgeon girl.


I’m not sure what happened over the years, or if Kim knows it but sweet heart you look different, and you look different because obviously you have done surgery. Just days later after Wendy spoke Lil Kim had some not so subtle remarks back to Wendy’s comments. She even exposed that Wendy may have sucked some you know what, back in the day. Funny.




B–ch Y didn’t U show the side by side pic. This pic is photoshopped & U know it. U hating B–ch A bad angle will never make me look like that…Stop hating on me because U sucked Big’s d–k & he didn’t want nothing to do with yo a– after that… It’s time for the world to know the real. I’m not playing with yo a– no more. Let’s Get it!!!!



Umm ghetto! I wish Lil Kim would stop pretending that she's not still hurting over a lot of things people say about her that negate the fact that she's a rap legend. Why do you care, if you think your face is fine? Wendy will be Wendy, and there are way more people out there talking.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

    Also visit my blog post; musicos

    ReplyDelete