Monday, March 18, 2013

BEYONCE'S "BOW DOWN"




You'll feeling Beyonce's new track "Bow Down". Honestly I'm not feeling it. I get that she is trying to give us a prelude with some spice about her haters, and women that try to test her, but umm not feeling it. It has a nice sound though in some parts.

http://soundcloud.com/beyoncemusic/bow-down-i-been-on


Seven Hours later:
So just like I was offended at Beyonce’s latest lyrics being that she portrays this squeaky clean image it seems the non quiet Keyshia Cole was too. She expressed her lack of content at the “Bow Down” song that Beyonce released. I just really want to know why this song was actually released. Is Beyonce falling into the media whore category. Here is what Keyshia Cole had to say:

Can’t stand when people all self righteous when it’s convenient it makes them look good. Lmao! But can still talk sh*t when convenient 2 FOH. First “Women need to Stick together” now b*tches better Bow. Smh. But it’s all G! Chicks stay shooting the sh*t. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad.. I done kept it real from the start! #RespectTHAT..


Well there you have it... Keyshia Cole is turnt up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment