Thursday, March 7, 2013

ANGELA YEE VERSUS KAY FOXX


The wheels are churning already with gossip already brewing with Angela Yee from “The Breakfast Club “and Kay Foxx from “Hot 97”. The ladies supposedly had some serious tense issues going on before they even signed up to be on “The Gossip Game” on VH1 airing in a few weeks, and now things may just be heating up more. Hot 97 and 105 haven’t been the best of friends over the y ears with the two of them constantly competing for the morning show slot with 105 beating them out with “Charlamagne The God” and Envy as power hitters.  Angela Yee weighed in on the issues on Global Grind, I’m sure this won’t make for a bad story line either.
angela yee-k.foxx-reality tv radio beef-the jasmine brand

"Well, I definitely don’t feel like she likes me too much, but I never really knew her that well. Like I’ve seen her out and about. Sometimes now there’s a little bit tension, but it’s really not on my part. I think she feels uncomfortable when I’m around."
Yee also explained why she doesn’t consider K.Foxx competition:
"No, I don’t really feel like that because I don’t think our responsibilities are the same as what I do. Like what she does is not the same as what I do. Me, Charlamagne and Envy are equal on our show. For her, it’s Cypha and Rosenberg’s show and she’s part of that show. It was a job that I was offered first, that I didn’t take bc I wanted to be a equal."

www.globalgrind.com; www.thejasminebrand.com

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and in depth information you provide.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information.
    Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    my web blog; florist vancouver

    ReplyDelete