Monday, February 4, 2013

WAS IT REALLY KEYSHIA ON TWITTER LAST NIGHT

Such a lackluster performance from Michelle Williams last night, but the small commentary from Keyshia Cole, has her being talked about anyway. Last night while we were all glued to our TV screens Keyshia Cole decided to let us all know how she felt about the performance. LOL.

F*ck that sh*t up then Beyonce! Bad b*tch central #AllGirlEverything I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always fuckN the groove up..And yes my mom uses drugs yes it’s hard. Yes I’m from Oakland and made it damn far without influential biological parents! But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be!#Boss!!


This must have been from left field, because no one knew why this was said, and why was it directed at lil ol’ Michelle. Well of course Keyshia is saying she was hacked, and there is no validity to any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment