Monday, February 25, 2013

ERICA MENA OUTS DJ ENVY





I always feel like it’s sad when a jump off or side pieces come clean about the affairs as though it validates them. Boo you just as bad as the man. Honestly I think you are worse. You know he has a woman and you still became the side piece knowingly and when things end you throw him under the bus. To me it's #classless. This leads me to Erica Mena who has decided to out DJ Envy as her boo for many years even though everyone knows DJ Envy was married. According to Erica she had no clue he was married, and is now telling about the affair now that it's over. DJ Envy who clearly knew denying it was out of the question came clean on his radio show about someone he was dealing with, and we all knew it was Erica Mena, since she told us all weeks prior that this would be in her new book ‘Underneath It All’. So what’s the real truth?

Here is what Envy had to say below:

A couple of months ago, I called my wife on air and asked her for forgiveness. I told her I needed change. I had a close relationship with God and I changed. Now, my wife, has been with me over 18 years. We’ve been married 11 years. The best heart that you’ll ever know. She’s that type of person that’ll change your life.


It’s a difficult thing to do. Sometimes being married it makes you insecure dude. I looked like I had everything. It was scary, my wife is gorgeous. She might me somebody that’s smarter than me. It made me insecure.


With being insecure, with me being weak. I was so insecure and so down..I started messing with somebody that was beneath me. A bird. Evil. A liar. Somebody that was desperate and its just so pathetic. I mean I didn’t hafta feed this person no feed. I didn’t hafta make her feel special, because she wasn’t. So that’s what it was.



With the help of God, this situation has made my family tighter. Like tighter. I’m honest. I had to be honest with myself. And the hardest thing I had to do was tell my wife EVERYTHING. When I say everything. She looked at me so different. To look at my family. So you guys follow me on twitter. We’re good. We’re not great. I don’t know what happens from here. Now if we remain together, as a relationship, we’ll see. But as a family, nobody’s stopping us. I just want to tell you ‘I love you. And we’ll see what God has in store for us.’



 

Mmm, who cares as long as he came clean and wants to do better now. Why Erica coming out with this now, well we can all figure this out. SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment