Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BARACK AND MICHELLE DO IT AGAIN!!!



Michelle Obama and Barack Obama solified their spot in our lives for four more years yesterday. She looked good, but there has been some speculation that last year's dress may have been cuter. I personally loved last year's dress. Both this years dress and last year's was designed by Jason Wu. "Wu, who became an internationally known designer after Obama stepped out in his creation in 2009, says the process was more collaborative the second time. While the First Lady didn’t make any suggestions when Wu was working on her first inaugural dress, she chimed in to say she agreed that red was a good color choice this time. Despite the closer working relationship, Wu was still just as surprised last night as he was in 2009 to see Obama wearing his dress.


When I saw it, I was just floored,” he told CBS. “I just couldn’t believe that she chose me for the second time … I am so proud of it.”
Last year's dress

time.com

No comments:

Post a Comment