Thursday, December 6, 2012

EVELYN LOZADA'S FIRST BLOG ON LATINA.COM




I think Evelyn Lozada looks fierce and it's about time she shares with the general mass about her crazy body. I took a glimpse at her blog on latina.com and I was impressed. Check out the piece a snippet:

"Hello Everyone!
I’m very excited about my first blog entry with Latina.com! This is certainly an honor and I look forward to sharing my health and fitness secrets with ALL of you!  I have consulted with Celebrity trainer, Tim Hamilton of GetFit Trim (@gitfittim), who has helped me modify several different workouts not only for myself (but also for you!). 
Sidebar: Sometimes, I work out so hard that I get nauseous, but I promise not to do that to you. LOL.
Currently, I'm filming, so I'm a busy bee, but I ALWAYS have time to work out my abs! I normally begin my morning with a very healthy breakfast that consists of plain oatmeal and a 2oz shot of youthH2O, which provides me with my super foods, Vitamin C and natural energy to start my day! YouthH2O is basically a salad in a bottle and super healthy. 
Today, I’m going to share with you one of my super ab workouts, which consists of three exercises that will definitely help all you beauties flatten your tummy!  Remember, my AB workouts vary, and are always changing.  :)
Warm-Up with a 60 second plank!
To begin, I always start my ab exercises with a warm-up.  I recommend that you do the same in order to wake up your abs prior to engaging in a strenuous workout.
The 60-second plank is a great way to help you build endurance in your abs and back.
Action:
·      Lie face down on a mat resting on the forearms with your palms flat on the floor.
·      Push off the floor, raising up onto your toes and resting on your elbows.
·      Remember; keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels.
·      Tilt your pelvis and contract your abdominals to prevent your buttocks from sticking up in the air or sagging in the middle.
·      Hold this position for 60 seconds, then lower and repeat for 3 reps (for beginners, you can hold for 30 seconds).  :)
Now, on to the “not so easy” ab workouts, keep in mind; if you are a beginner, you can decrease the amount of reps. We are going to start off with the Russian Twist below:"


For more information check out:

http://www.latina.com/blogs/latina-fitness/latina-fitness-evelyn-lozada-how-flatten-your-tummy-super-ab-workout

1 comment:

  1. Ѕtіll doctors аre qualified to do
    to reduce the spаstiсіtу,
    but not all types of meԁiсаtions used to tгeat eye musclе diѕorders, but none requіred treаtment beyond
    three уears, prеѕеrve thе
    antі-wrinkling effеctѕ? Рatiеnt compliancе
    iѕ an effeсtіve solution for Amanda.
    If I mаkе the cut, ωill thiѕ poor child ever love hеrѕеlf?
    Here is my web site ... botox sydney

    ReplyDelete