Monday, November 19, 2012

WHEN IS IT OK TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE'S KIDS LAURA GOVAN???




I'm sorry but Laura Govan is a creep for sitting down with Jackie Cristie's daughter last week on an episode of Basketball Wives: LA. Even though it was prompted by the daughter Chantal, it was so sad to watch Laura feed into that madness, and be disrespectful.. However days later after the show aired Chantel regretted the whole decision to air her mom's dirty laundry on television. Laura being the beast that she is totally used this opportunity to get even with Jackie but all of us are wondering why? I am wondering when the reunion is especially so Jackie can have her head. Totally out of line.

Peep the tweet that Jackie's daughter sent stating her regrets towards the entire decision to speak to Laura:

was in a bad place in MY life. Was it right? No. Was it “all lies”? No. Was it 4 “publicity”? No. Did I know where Laura was coming from? NO. Do I regret it? I regret airing my personal life out 2 [someone] who, I now feel, had malicious intent.
I regret addressing it publicly, at all. You all can believe WHATEVER you would like to. I know MY truth. I wake up everyday and I have to live MY life. None of y’all do it for me. I will not call it a mistake because in THAT moment, it was exactly what I wanted to do.
Looking back, it NEVER should’ve happened. When all this “reality” sh-t is over. When the camera cuts, and production wraps… That is still my Mother. And we have, and will continue to, mend our relationship BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, not for a million people to watch, dissect and judge. @JackieChristie, I love you. & I’m not sure how, but as a FAMILY, I’m sure we’ll get through this. If you’re ready, I’m willing.


This is what Jackie had to say:

lol if you believe foolishness then you deserve to be called a fool:-) I’m not angry as we all know the TRUTH, and she is very Sorry for it in more ways than one so I’m good:) xo. I LOVE HONOR & CHERISH NOT ONLY MY GIRLS BUT MY WHOLE FAMILY! #NUFF SAID, :) … DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE…:-)
I forgive my lil lady she was just mad,she apologized & nothing comes between a mothers love besides was not her fault love her. Hey guys really lets be done with the bs on the subject Laura said publicly she is SORRY for her actions… My fam & I just want to move on.
Laura also had some two cents as if she has not said enough:
 

I knew it was [a big storyline on the show with Jackie] but I didn’t care. I had my own agenda and I didn’t care what anybody thought.[...]My biggest thing was you are definitely going to feel what I felt. You’re gonna get it, yeah. You’re gonna get the wrath that I got, but it flipped. It changed toward the end. [Talking to Chantel] took away from my evil side. It was a lesson. I’m thankful for that lesson. In that part — I’m thankful for the reality of the show. In real life, I got a full a– lesson on the show.

Laura in the future, family is family. You should know better than that. Of course you would look like the bad guy.

necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment