Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MISS KENYA BELL LANDS A RECORD DEAL!




All last season on Basketball Wives: Miami the women talked smack about Kenya Bell's talent. Kenya was a new reality star on the season who had dreams of becoming a singer. After much conflict, and ridicule by some of the ladies on the show Miss Kenya landed her a record deal. Kenya signed a deal with  Bungalo Records a label part of Interscope Records.  She had this to say of her deal:

“I am excited to work with Bungalo Records on this distribution deal and can’t wait for the world to hear my music. It has been a lifelong dream to record an album and share my passion of singing with the world.”


“I was floored [when Bungalo called me], I was like, ‘Really? Didn’t the basketball wives tell me I had no chance?’ It felt so good to me, obviously they believe that I have something, I have talent, and for me that’s just amazing. I was doubting everything I did before, and I’m learning to not doubt myself no matter what is said. I learned to listen to criticism and change it for the better, but I’m still going to believe in myself and believe I can make this thing happen. It was shocking when I first showed [my co-stars] the video and they were like ‘Eh, what is that??’ like it was the worst thing ever…I’m still writing my own music and working with Jazzy Faye and Young Money and I’m doing even better stuff than before. My co-stars just made me better.”

 
Wow, sometimes I can't listen to the haters, or the naysayers girl. Did you'll like that video though she had lol.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment