Thursday, November 15, 2012

LAURYN HILL HAS SHORT BUT SWEET REPLY TO WYCLEF'S ALLEGATIONS




We all know Wyclef is sorta looking for attention now, even though his talents and accomplishments should speak for themselves. Well maybe he didn't quite see it that way, because in the week of the release of his new book Wyclef took "Purpose: An Immigrants Story"the time to go in on his former band-mate for getting pregnant with her son Zion and accusing him of being the father when he wasn't. Wyclef claimed that he had a long affair with Lauryn Hill while he was married, and when she became pregnant was lead to believe the baby was in fact his. Now of course you would think anyone cheating on his wife, wouldn't have any malice because, after all they weren't claiming the side piece anyway. For Wyclef not so much.

Lauryn recently took the stage at a concert in Dallas, TX and addressed all of the “chatter” going around about her. Check out what she had to say below:



“Be careful how you judge. There’s a lotta deception out there…a lot of misunderstanding out there….a lot of miscommunication out there. A lot of false information out there. And know this, after all the people who just talk, talk, talk..who’s the silent one? (points to herself).
And Let me tell you why I don’t chat back. Because I know that my brothers and my sisters are often times pawns in a bigger scheme so when they, under pressure, attack me, I love them still. It’s called the high road. Try taking it sometimes.”

I honestly love that answer. Well said Lauryn. Wyclef is obliviously looking for a lot of attention, and I support my fellow Haitians but spilling the beans about your bedroom is never cool bro.

www.bossip.com;

No comments:

Post a Comment