Thursday, October 4, 2012

CHRIS AND RIHANNA PLEASE RELEASE A STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BACK TOGETHER

Although I HATE to report the indiscretions, and I know people are watching this story unfold, I have to say what I have to say, I repeat I don't really care. I wish for Rihanna's sake that on that very brutal night in 2008 she would  have kept this whole thing under wraps and went back to this man, as she is doing right now. I love you girl, but this is truly your business at this point.

Last night Rihanna and Chris were cuddled up for the Jay-Z concert at the Barclays. Wasn't Jay against this whole union after she was tragically beaten up. I guess everyone has no choice, like we all do but to join the crowd. After club hopping, and frolicking in each others hotel rooms,  Karreuche Tran, Chris's ex, or not tweeted "Bye  Baby", one of the title tracks to Nas's album on twitter.

Is it ok to say that these two are officially back together and just aren't going to release a statement, I think so!

Karreuche it could be a wrap but I hope you aren't sitting tight.




Later today an official statement was released from Chris Brown confirming his break-up with Karreuche, that we already saw coming:

I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.

necolebitchie.com; TMZ.com





1 comment: