Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NIKKI MINAJ HAS NEW PERFUME

WOW, people dream big, Nikki Minaj has her own perfume bottle!!! People can say what they want but the opportunities are endless for Nikki, and because I watched her grow with my own eyes I know it's true that anything is possible. Today Nikki Minaj launches her own perfume line entitled "Pink Friday". Today the new perfume premiered  inside of where else Macy's. The perfume shows a girl with a pink wig, and a gold Nikki Minaj name plate! How fun...

Here is what Nikki had to say on her promo run for the perfume on "The View" today:

"They were like, ‘What do you want in your per fume bottle if it’s one thing you could have?’ And I said ‘If it’s one thing I could have it would be a pink wig.’ And they were like, ‘Really?’ They kinda didn’t want to make me feel bad. They were like, ‘Well, we’ll try, let’s see what happens,’ and they brought me a sketch of it and I was mesmerized. I never in my life as a little girl growing up in South side Jamaica Queens, if anyone would have told me that I would have my own perfume one day and be able to inspire young black girls everywhere to go in Macy’s or Nordstroms and see their face staring back at them, I would have never believed it. I want to just thank everybody who supported me for such a long time and [gave] me a chance for me to be me."




necolebitchie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment