Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CASSIE TELLS BLOGS TO HAVE A COUPLE OF SEATS!

After going through all the hateful comments, and ridicule Cassie has finally went in on everyone who doesn't understand her relationship with her love Diddy. I'm actually surprised he didn't have her delete this, but does she need to have a Hoe Sit Down Moment?  Who am I to discredit a girl in love. Check out what she had to say:

F-ck a blog & anyone that makes up bullsh-t – u ain’t sh-t. I never even give a thought 2 unvalidated sh-t that gets posted, but I’m tired of it. Been committed for a long time to someone and I am so in LOVE w/HIM. Continue 2 call me names that u don’t even know the definitions 2 & wait 4 this Fall. #Rockabyebaby! I’m getting mine. This is dedicated to u!


necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment