Sunday, July 8, 2012

TAMEKA RAYMOND'S SON PRONOUNCED BRAIN DEAD

Tameka Raymond's  11-year-old son, Kyle Glover,  was injured in a jet ski accident, according to reports.   The incident happened in Georgia’s Lake Lanier and Kyle was struck by someone riding a jet ski. According to TMZ, he was sitting in an inner tube and was struck in the head, by someone on a jet ski. Sunday afternoon, TMZ reported very sad news. According to the site, her 11-year-old son has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident yesterday when he was struck by a jet ski .

This is really awful. I know Tameka and Usher have two  other young kids, but I'm sure this is heartbreaking for her and her family. My heart goes out to them, and I pray that she will find strength to stay at peace with what happened. Reports also stated that Usher, chartered a plane for Tameka to get to location since she was out of town. I was happy to hear this considering these two have been bickering like cats and dogs over custody issues. I hope this will open up doors for Tameka and Usher becoming cordial again.

TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment