Saturday, July 21, 2012

TAMEKA RAYMOND'S PASSES

I knew when I heard that Tameka Raymond's son was on life support that things had gone terribly wrong with the accident he had suffered during a jetski accident earlier this month. Part of me wanted to believe that this process would be long, but somehow it would  be a while before anyone gave up. Unfortunately TMZ has reported that Usher’s 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month. Doctors removed 11-year-old Kile Glover from life support after it was determined the injuries were too severe to overcome. We’re told Kyle’s mother, Tameka Foster, struggled tremendously with the decision.

My heart goes out to Tameka Raymond because I am not strong enough to have to deal with making the decision to remove my own child from life support. My heart, and my prayers go out to you.

TMZ.com; Nicolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment