Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MIMI FAUST COMES TO HER SENSES!

All night as I was writing about "Love And Hip-Hop" that aired last night on VH1,  I kept praying to myself that Mimi would get some sense and leave this maniac Stevie J. Last night's episode of "Love And Hip-Hop" was disgraceful to say the least. I even wondered to myself if I could even write about it, I was so disgusted. Joseline, Stevie J's mistress had revealed to Mimi Faust, Stevie J's current girlfriend, that she was in fact PREGNANT. I was totally humiliated for her. Anyway today as I went perusing through other blogs, I heard the news that Mimi had finally decided to leave this situation alone. (HAND CLAP). Mimi thank God you got some sense. See the excerpt below of what she had to say.

"Doing the show was a blessing and a curse. I’d still be in the dark and clueless had I not done it. The downside is dealing with the truth.
It hurts to find out the man u loved so much was capable of doing the most but I’ve been given the gift of clarity. My new beginning begins
My only wish is for my daughter to learn from my mistakes and know her worth and never experience what I’ve been thru. I love her sooo much
But at the end of the day a very dysfunctional relationship produced the most pure love Ive ever experienced. My daughter. So no regrets
I just want to thank all my followers for coming on this rollercoaster ride with me. I appreciate all the kind words. Seriously. Much love"
To all the women in dysfunctional relationships- don’t be embarrassed… Just learn the necessary lessons, gain strength and move forward.
We've all been there girl!
 

Check out the blog on WBLS's own "Reality Check": http://wbls.com/pages/13525629.php?pid=250495

 

No comments:

Post a Comment