Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CHARLAMAGNE RUNS!!!

Wow, things are getting real out here in the streets when radio host are getting jumped. Supposedly Charlamagne the God, from 105.1 Breakfast Club, was approached by five men looking to handle him at the radio station this morning. It all started with an incident last week when as he made his way to the station, he was approached by a guy wanting a drop, by which Charlamagne declined. He assumed that was the end of that situation, but this morning while walking into work at 5a he was approached by some men, looking to handle him, while they video taped it. Charlamagne did the funniest thing I have heard in a long time though,he ran. Why are you running Charlamagne, you do a lot of talking on that show.

Charlamagne has since gone on his radio show to talk about and even tweeted the following message:

N-ggas try to jump me in front of the radio station this morning. Video cameras rolling and all. LMAO. Nice try. 5 on 1.
That wasn’t so smart to try to jump me this morning in the midst of all this so called beef. Who do you think they going to look at?
Waiting on this video of these 4 old heads trying to jump me in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, all you going to see is me hauling ass…..
Old Heads really tried to Worldstar me this morning tho. I had on Adidas shell toes you couldn’t tell me I wasn’t going to run out them sh-t
It comes with the territory tho especially in Hip Hop if you speak your mind people will react, sometimes it gets physical, that’s the game.
This sh-t ain’t wrestling, I mean it kind of is because n-ggas is pulling out cameras everywhere but it’s still real life.
Necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment