Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SHAUNIE BACKING OUT!!!!

In a candid interview Shaunie O'neal tells O'Neal  tells The Insider's Kevin Frazier that if things don't change on the chaotic show, she's out…

"Honesty, I don't want to go back," says the ex-wife of basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal about the controversial, hit VH1 show. "I have no problem walking away from the franchise."

Asked when it's time to say when, Shaunie replies, "I say when right before it's time to sign on the dotted line … [at the] end of summer." She adds, "I won't take responsibility for what it has turned into."
Shaunie says she is worried about getting physically hurt, and sick of the drama and of taking the blame, as she's been widely criticized for not doing enough to stop the outrageous behavior.
"It's always going to be drama because it's women together," says Shaunie, "but I think the level of where it's going is out of control and I do believe that certain ladies realize that and are taking responsibility."

This is one of those moments when I honestly want to say please sit down Shaunie; as you did all season long . Like,  all season we've watched you be  a front person to a lot of the drama. Yeah we saw you jump in, and try to stop some of it, but did you sit these people down while it was airing for all of the world to see, and say "hey stop it" or I'm going to shut this entire show down; and have your jobs, if you don't get it together. Now that your reputation is in jeopardy, and all hell has broken loose, and busted down, you want to make a huge stand, fire people, and disassociate. I dislike the unloyalty. You stood by these ladies for four seasons. The show hasn't changed actually, people just want to know what else can these ladies provide to us after four seasons.

I think you are definitely an entrepreneur Shaunie, and I respect your game and what you have brought to television; but you are backing out, when the chips came down, and I think it's actually low. Not sure what the ladies think, but I feel like you are leaving them out to dry.. on their own, when you were much of the integral part of this down-fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment