Friday, June 22, 2012

MIAMI HEAT WINS...

For those of you that have men that are Miami Heat fans, well looks like the games are over.

The decision is final: LeBron James might of made the right decision. Finally an NBA champion, it’s all worth it now.
James had 26 points, 11 rebounds and 13 assists, and got the kind of help that was worth leaving home for, leading the Heat in a 121-106 rout of the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night to win the NBA Finals in five games.

“It means everything,” James said moments after the win. “I made a difficult decision to leave Cleveland but I understood what my future was about … I knew we had a bright future (in Miami). This is a dream come true for me. This is definitely when it pays off.”
Ladies what else will your husbands, and boyfriends be tied up with now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment