Friday, May 4, 2012

I FUC*** BOTH OF HIS CHICKS

Just when I've just about had enough of Whitney Houston bad press, Karrine Steffans comes out of the wood works with these allegations. Karrine claims Ray J told Bobby Brown, I fuc**** your wife. Ok guy... How rude. Speaking to Vanity Fair magazine’s June issue, Steffans, revealed the brief spat occur ed during her relationship Bobby Brown.

Claiming Ray J, who she had had a previous relationship with, called her late one night, Steffans revealed: ”[Ray J asked] Is Bob still staying with you?’ I said, ‘Yeah, he’s right here.’ And Ray said, ‘Tell him I f**ked both of his chicks, you and now his wife.”


All I can do is shake my head. The madness never ends with Whitney Houston. I really wish they would let this woman rest in peace. I can't hate on a business woman but really Karrine, we don't need to be hearing anything else outlandish about Whitney Houston, and her goings on's.

No comments:

Post a Comment