Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BOBBY BROWN BREAKS SILENCE

Finally Bobby Brown sits down with Matt Lauer, and discusses his thoughts on Whitney Houston. This will air Thursday on Today Show. Below is a brief summary of what will air on Thursday. Tune in!


ON WHETHER HE GOT HIGH BEFORE MEETING WHITNEY HOUSTON:
“I didn’t get high before I met Whitney … I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs at all …it’s just unexplainable I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
ON WHITNEY’S DRUG USE AND HIS NOT KNOWING SHE WAS STILL STRUGGLING WITH HER ADDICTION:
“I was hurt. I was hurt … Because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years — I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know– listen, it’s a hard fight. It’s a hard fight to, you know, maintain sobriety that way.”
ON SEEING WHITNEY FOR THE LAST TIME A WEEK BEFORE SHE DIED:
“She had this glow about her that was just, you know, incredible. She looked really well. She just looked like she was in a good place.”
ON ALLEGATIONS THAT HE’S TO BLAME FOR WHITNEY’S DRUG USE:
“[They] make me feel terrible. But you know, I know differently. I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us . . . they would know how we felt about each other. They would know how happy we were together.”

“The reality show gave us a wakeup. We [were] able to see that our drug use had affected our relationship, had affected the love that we felt for each other.”
Cherryontop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment