Monday, April 23, 2012

MASE

I just had an incredible conversation about Mason Betha AKA Mase last night. I recalled the days when he was my school mate at Suny Purchase, and I remembered how he was back then. I also recalled reading his book a few years back and how he had stated people were after him after the wake of Biggie Small's death. That's still up for interpretation but none the less Mase became a preacher. Shortly after that he came out with an album. Not sure whats going on with his taxes but I wish him all the best. Below TMZ reports on the latest situation with Mase, lets see how he gets out of this one.

According to documents filed in Florida by the IRS, Ma$e owes a total of 124,774.85 in back taxes ... stemming from the years 2000, 2001 and 2004.

Perhaps not coincidentally, Ma$e retired from the music business in 1999 after saying he got a "calling from God." After a turn with the ministry, Ma$e returned with an album in (you guessed it) 2004.

A call to Ma$e's rep was not returned.

TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment