Monday, April 9, 2012

ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES DRAMA & BOBBI KRIS AS WHITNEY!

Happy Monday Blog Fans,

Lots of talk the beginning of this week about Atlanta Housewives Season 4 reunion. Even though this season was a sleeper for me, I hear there might be some interesting arguments on the show. Tune in next Sunday at 9P!

I also heard early this morning, that all salaries were released for all the ladies from Atlanta Housewives. All I can say is maybe I would cat fight, and bicker for their cash. Who knows....

1. NeNe Leakes - $750K per season, plus a $250K bonus for doing the reunion show
2. Kim - $600K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
3. Sheree - $550K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
4. Kandi - $450K per season plus a $100K bonus for doing the reunion show
5. Phaedra and Cynthia - $300K per season plus a $75K bonus for doing the reunion show
6. Marlo - $75K - she must be available for filming on request.
6. Peter (Cynthia's husband) - $75K - he must be available for filming on request.
7. Kroy and Apollo - $50K - must be available for filming on request.

I also heard the Bobbi Kristina, maybe trying her hand at becoming the star of the biopic about her mom Whitney Elizabeth Houston. I'm not too sure about this, but we shall see.


Mediatakeout; Bossip

No comments:

Post a Comment