Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KARRINE STEFFANS DISSES HER NEW HUSBAND

Man, this girl can hate a man like we hate our favorite panties after six months. Karrine Steffans is back at it again, dissing her new husband via twitter. I'm not sure if she will ever be happy, but I love Karrine. I love her authenticity, and how she makes no arguments about who she is. We all got some Karrine in us. I feel sorry for the poor husband though. Karrine married this poor guy last year, and I really was happy that she finally had found love. She also admits to letting his favorite rapper beat it up Friday. Can we say Lil ****. I'm just kidding.

“You really deserve someone more basic…I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me….I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s….I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a fucking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car….I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should….I’m tired of pretending your dick isn’t the smallest dick I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is….I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday….Summer is on the way, nigga. You already know what’s up….*drops mic, walks off stage*”

“*encore* I hate your whole face….I’m tired of acting like the sex is good….I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason….You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.”


You have been kissed******
TheJasminebrand.com; Necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment