Thursday, March 29, 2012

BACK AT IT AGAIN... TAMI ROMAN -HEART ATTACK AND DAWN RICHARD FROM BAD BOY SPEAKS TO 105.1

Welcome Back to Linboogie's World! I had a beautiful birthday. Shout out to everyone who made it special by being in my presence. While I've been gone man has a lot has been happening. I heard that Tami Roman from Basketball Wives Miami had a HEART ATTACK!... Talk about crazy. Way to young, I mean girl wake up; your anger issues, and severe temper are taking a toll on you that's all I have to say.

Dawn Richard from the old Diddy group has officially left Bad Boy Records, and is doing her own thing. I have always thought Dawn was talented. What I could not understand was how she let Diddy convince her to be in that group. The music was good, but a trio with Diddy as a vocalist.... ok... check out her interview on 105.1 Breakfast Club below:






http://www.power1051fm.com/common/kyte/medialink.php?uri=channels/449330/1633047

No comments:

Post a Comment