Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TRINA BRAXTON LEAVE THIS JERK!

I want Trina Braxton from "Braxton Family Values" Toni Braxton's younger sister,  to leave this jerk. Now Gabe Solis Trina's husband on the show, whose cheated for most of their marriage is now in communication Tran sexual women on a sexual site, which I have nothing against, but he's married. Trina psssssssss..Yes girl, talking to you! .. Gabe Solis is not going to stop cheating on you. He has gotten chance, after chance, and he won't quit. Check out below what Gabe had to say about news surfacing yesterday that he has been in communication with a transsexual.

"First off I want to apologize from the bottom on my heart to my Wife Trina who deserves NONE OF THIS. I have done many things that I am not proud of that I’m sure will all unfold in the coming weeks on the show, on the blogs, the newspapers and any other way it can unfold. I canNOT undo the past. However, I am NOT into Trannies!!!! I am very heterosexual. I have no clue who the ladydude woman posted on the web is and I have never spoken to her/him/ or whatever they are claiming."

"Yes, I know I will be the target of many gossip bloggers because of my past record. Like I said, I have NEVER Resorted to same sex affairs or any physical affairs. I know that cheating is cheating and I am in no way making excuses. I am currently in therapy because I have a SEX Addiction Problem. I very much want the help that it will take to restore my family.” Gabe Solis.

Ummmm ... Leave him alone.

YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment