Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"BIG ANG" ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE

I was taking a long stroll home from work yesterday, and cruising through facebook on my phone when I stumbled upon an interview on the Jimmy Kimmel Live, and guess who was on "BIG ANG". All I could think was I feel a new show for this lady coming on. Big Ang is the new star of the show "Mob Wives" who has us cracking up with laughter every week. Big Ang was born "Angela Raiola, and was introduced this season as the hilarious friend of the ladies who tries to make peace. Not happening though. From the moment she has stepped on her story line, her multiple surgeries, and raspy voice has been a fan fave. Check out the video on Jimmy Kimmel:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtACx-iLpTo&feature=player_embedded

VH1, NecoleBitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment