Friday, January 27, 2012

EVELYN LOZADA AND JENNIFER WILLIAMS GO AT IT AGAIN!

Evelyn Lozada! & Jennifer Williams !. What are you girls fighting about? Really? Looks more like a lovers quarrel. Earlier this week received information that Evelyn Lozada was really upset, that Jennifer had made friends with Nene Leakes, and Mashonda Tifrere . Ummm who cares.. and it sounded kind of petty so I didn't want to believe it. Then I looked in my inbox and I received several updates on Evelyn going in on twitter, about her old friend. Ladies! be nice. Wait till the season premiere of Basketball Wives. We all know this might be the lead up to it anyway.

Reality Love Friend Triangle: Evelyn "Photoshopped Abs" Lozada GOES IN On Ex- BFF Jennifer Williams, Her Relationship With Nene Leakes And Says " You will never WIN!"

I swear man Evelyn Lozada is something else. She is the person you never want to have beef with. I do love her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment