Tuesday, January 3, 2012

AWWWW MAN 50 CENT TALKS DEATH.....

Anyone who knows me knows I love 50 Cent. It was very overwhelming for me to hear his rant on twitter yesterday about being ok with the idea of dieing if it happens. Supposedly 50 Cent has been very disgruntled in the recent weeks with his label Interscope. He's claiming he does not want his legacy to be what he has been going through musically but more so about his wonderful work that he is doing for people with his Street King movement. I must say I am impressed with that. All through 2011 I discussed the power in making sure that your legacy on this earth is more about what you have done for people and the contributions you make for the well being of others.So 50 Cent I'm not mad at you. What worries me though is whether this is coming from the fact that musically 50 Cent is not as strong as he was in the music game. See below for 50 Cent's tweets on twitter:

I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.
I’m going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.
Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.
This morning I was looking out the window. I saw a bird fly right on to [the] ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me. I hit the window
He Just looked at me like he new I couldn’t do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat there a minute then flew off. I’d like to a bird
So I could fly and sh*t on the world. then you all could say 50 sh*t on me. That’s luck right ? Then don’t wipe the sh*t off.
As reported by Vibe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment