Wednesday, January 4, 2012

AMBER ROSE TALKS WHY KIM KARDASHIAN IS A HOME WRECKER

Well I guess Amber Rose is tired of letting these other whores win... Amber Rose is letting the hat out of the bag on why she and Kanye West broke up. For years after their break up everyone pondered why the abrupt break up and why the silence from Kanye as well. Well today we have truth. Or Amber's truth. Amber claims that the reason behind the break up with her and Kanye was because Kim was texting and sexting her man.

Below is a statement released from Amber by media resources:


Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye aren't together ... She's a homewrecker."

The two first hooked up while Kim was dating Reggie Bush and Amber was with Kanye, 34."They were BOTH cheating," Amber reveals. "They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other."
And Kim, Amber says, instigated the whole afair by calling, texting and sending racy photos of herself to Kanye. But even when Amber uncovered the emails and confronted Kim, 31, she just wouldn't give up trying to steal Amber's man.
"She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim just stop. Don't be that person'", Amber says, "I thought at least she'd be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded."

Kim I like you but it is so hard to take you seriously. Not sure if any of this is true but what reason would Amber have to exploit her now years later. I hope Kim releases a statement but most likely she won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment