Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Got Married Last Week, This Week I'm Divorced...

I guess I must of been part of the few people that were fooled by the genuine "like" and devotion to have a marriage I thought Kimmy "Cup Cakes" and Kris Humphries had. I woke up yesterday and realized the two hour wedding special that I had watched; that I nearly cried for had ended. Kimmy sent a statement yesterday stating how hard this was for her and how much family was important right now. If this was trully indeed a scam I say one word dumb. How crazy can you be that you would be a pawn for our society's constant thirst for drama and hooplah. Kim the next time you get married I can assure you no one well I will not be watching. I mean really all of this for T.V. I am not in their life so I can't say that I know the truth or I can make judgements but what a scum bag move it would be if this was really all planned for a few bucks... ugghhh... Below are some statements Kim made yesterday in closing...

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision," she told MTV News in a statement. "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best." Reported by MTV.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment