Monday, November 14, 2011

Could Laurie Ann Gibson Have Gotten The BOOT!

As of last week Lady GaGa has FIRED LaurieAnn Gibson after a supposed argument. After Laurieann's successful reality debut with her show Born To Dance sources claim she became very cocky, and diva like. Below is a comment that was made by Laurieann concerning her work with Lady Gaga as her choreagrapher for the past few years.

Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I [made Lady Gaga in her image] on purpose and you can quote me. I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you can’t, I wanted to let them feel that you can.

I hope everything works out for Laurieann because working for  Lady Gaga has really put her on the map as far as a choreographer. She worked for many celebrities over the years and her success was not apparent until the very creative work she did for Lady Gaga. Girl.. don't bite the hand that feeds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment